Friday, January 11, 2013

Some of my Favorite Blog this Week!

I thought I might start a new blog series featuring some of my favorite posts from other bloggers from the week.  I'm always looking for new bloggers to follow - there are so many creative and talented people out there!  Without further ado, here are some of my favorites from the week.

Mini Manor Blog showed the inside of her spice cabinet and shared lots of her homemade spice blends!  Skip the store-bought packets, save money, and find what you're looking for!
Check out the blog here!
For the past year or so, Travis and I have been on a huge mushroom kick.  I can't wait to try this Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe from the Part Time Housewife.

Get the recipe here!



Although we don't make it often, I love good homemade hot fudge on ice cream.  This week, I came across a recipe for Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce on Love and Olive Oil.  I can't wait to make this next time we make our chocolate ice cream!
Make this hot fudge!
I loved this easy thank you gift idea from Casa de Lewis - what a sweet way to send hugs and kisses!

Send sweets to your sweet friends!



This looked like such a fun recipe to make with kids.  Made with tortillas layered with cinnamon and sugar and topped with cream cheese frosting, the Cinnamon Tortilla Cake from Budget Gourmet Mom is awesome!
Check it out!


This post from akaBailey makes me want to go to Canada.  Banff is an adoreable little town surrounded by HUGE mountains!  You're going to love the pictures.  They even saw a (two) horse open slay...dashing through the snow (for real).

Are those mountains not amazing?  Check out the rest of the pics!




What were some of your favorite blog or pinterest finds this week?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. It's such a way to find awesome blogs! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for exploring and finding new blogs for your readers (me) to learn about! Reia from www.southcountrysides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete